PDA

View Full Version : Chester Bags on Sale! - free shipping too :)

audball
01-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Tiffany sent me an email saying their messengers and a few other bags
(like the diaper totes) are on sale for 50% off ($45)...plus, she is
offering FREE SHIPPING to us with code FreeSHIP (may be case
sensitive, so type it in exactly as I wrote it, since it's the way she wrote it)...

Happy shopping!

punkadoodle2
02-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Do you have one of their messengers? If so, do you like it???? How big is it?

audball
02-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Nah, I didn't take the plunge. It looks pretty big...I was concerned about the top - not sure if I'm into the zippered top that flaps down. That configuration, to me anyway, doesn't seem as convenient as just a flap or just a zippered top. But the interior looks pretty sweet!

I have had a (classic) tote and currently own 2 backpacks - so I think I'm ok as far as chesters go - LOL! :)

punkadoodle2
02-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Thanks, just trying to decide if I'd like it. LOVE the print. I have an animal crackers backpack. I go through stages, sometimes I love it, other times I think it's HUGE! Guess I'm not much of a heavy packer. $45 is a pretty good price for one. Might be worth trying out.

Thanks again!

Canna
02-05-2006, 06:14 PM
I did a search of the archives and couldn't find much about them. The prints are so cute and I prefer a messenger or backpack style. Wish they had the backpacks, but the messengers do seem cute...? I'm wondering how much bigger they are and how they feel compared to a Skip Hop. I really enjoy my Skip Hop (the regular old style).

calv
02-05-2006, 06:53 PM
an youn please post the link. THNX

audball
02-05-2006, 07:57 PM
www. chesterhandbags.com