PDA

View Full Version : Need another Backpack/Messenger bag...

DAKnits
01-23-2006, 12:01 AM
I have the Jessica Bumble Bag and the PBB Boxy backpack and neither are working for me. The Bumble doesn't have enough structure to it, and it doesn't stay closed. The PBB is too much of a black hole for me -- not enough organization. Are there any others out there that you love?

THANKS!

suzhatch1
01-23-2006, 03:13 AM
How about:

1) Caden Lane Convertible Backpack - It's really well interfaced w/a clear vinyl interior over-laying a funky, cute print (so no black hole & it definately stands on it's own). Sizewise, the interior will probably fit a bit less than the PPB & the Jessica Bumble, but it's decently organized. Straps are adjustable & really comfy. They are thicker and more supportive than either the Jessica or the PPB.

2) BlingyBaby Convertible Backpack - it's a brocade that has more internal organization than the PPB. There are 4 interior pockets along w/the main compartment, 2 exterior bottle pockets & an exterior small "Mommy" pocket for cell phone, etc. It doesn't have a floppy messenger flap to deal with, it just zippers close at the top. It also is laid out so it's a bit wider than the PPB (more horizontal, like the Jessica) so things are easier to get to and you don't have to dig to get to the bottom of the bag.

3) Ju-Ju-Be Packabe - It's a convertible backpack/shoulder bag/stroller bag. It's somewhat boxy & looks very similiar to the Bumble Bag Madeline (except the Ju Ju Be has the option of being a shoulder bag too, not exclusively a backpack). It's had good reviews for all it's pockets & interior organization. Comes in a couple solid colors & a couple funky prints.

HTH!
Suz :)

Ohio_Mom
01-23-2006, 08:19 AM
The Ju Ju Be Packabe is a great bag! I'd recommend it.

DAKnits
01-23-2006, 09:31 AM
WOW, thanks so much for those suggestions ... I am off to check them out! If one of those work out, I will have lots of diaper bags to sell!!!! :-)

lissie930
02-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Also, what about the Silverline Backpack?

- Lissie

stellasmommy
02-01-2006, 11:38 PM
If the Bumble Jessica doesn't have enough structure for you. Then you should check out the Bumble Kimberly. It has a hard bottom. That's the one I have and love it.

freddysmom
02-08-2006, 05:13 PM
I don't know much about Bumble Bags, but I really love Petunia Pickle Bottom. They are so high quality in my opinion. And versatile- I can switch from using the shoulder strap to the backpack, etc. I just noticed they added some new fabrics on the website.