PDA

View Full Version : Pink Camo Diaper Diva vs. Pink Camo SH Dash?

nbrackman
01-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Hi everyone!

My new pink cord sh duo was stolen out of my car the other day. It was my one and only splurge when my ds was born (3rd baby!) and now I need to replace it.

Since I have two in diapers (a 2 1/2 year old and the 5 month old) and we use cloth, I could use a tad more room than I had in the Duo.

I for some reason am just loving the whole pink camo idea. So I'm trying to decide between the SH Dash and the Diaper Diva. I personally think the DD looks a little cooler and I kind of like the styling, but I'm looking for comparisons of actual use -- ease of use, room, organization, etc. etc. (obviously doesn't have to be these precise colors, just comparisons of the bags themselves). The new pink camo DD is slightly larger than the older ones, FYI.

Any help is much appreciated. I also seriously considered the Kecci but I need outside pockets to function :-)

Thanks!~
Nicole

Mommy to Gabriella (5), Sophia (2) and Aiden (5m)

bubbaray
01-23-2006, 11:41 PM
I have a pink camo Dash and have seen the pink camo DD at Nordstroms. My recollection is that the pink camo DD has black in the pattern. The pink camo Dash has no black in the camo pattern -- just different shades of pink. I think it is a bit more feminine for that reason.

The bags are quite different in their styling and organization. Obviously, I prefer the Dash (I have 2), but if you prefer the DD, go with that one! ;)

FWIW, I can pack a ton in the Dash. I also have a friend with twin girls and she uses a Dash.

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]