PDA

View Full Version : Tote Diaper Bag Needed

Suzanica
01-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Im having a difficult time finding a cool tote size diaper bag. Enough for a change of clothing, diapers, wipes, and a little extra roon for a wallet and cell.
Does Fleurville make something small but not too small?
TIA

nfowife
01-27-2006, 03:51 PM
How about the Timi and Leslie small bebe bag? It's pretty compact. The fleurvill sling tote is nice, but heavy and probably too much room for you. Since you don't carry much, you might want to look into purses that are tote-style where you could just put your stuff, and add something like a diapees and wipees for your diapers and wipes, to keep organized.

callalillyanne
01-28-2006, 08:05 AM
I love my T&L Small Bebe bags! They are great little totes (not too big, not too small!). But also, you might consider:

Clutterbags tote- www.clutterbags.com
Sidney's Closet tote- www.sidneyscloset.com (I *think* that's the address!)
Lexie Barnes Mezzo tote- www.LexieBarnes.com (the 2005 totes are on sale and the 2006 totes should be here any day!)
Vera Bradley (many different totes)- www.verabradley.com
2 Fresh Petunias tote- www.2freshpetunias.com

Those are some good ones to check out. Hopefully one (or more!) of them will work for you!

HTH! ;)

tina-t
01-30-2006, 08:12 PM
How about trying the www.ella-bags.com for a custom bag? You can choose the size and style of the bag, the fabric, number of pockets, closure type etc. It can get a little pricey once you add all those options though.

cchavez
01-31-2006, 02:39 PM
What about a 2redhens rooster?