PDA

View Full Version : I ordered a clutterbag!!!

mommato2boys
01-30-2006, 11:01 AM
After reading all the positive reviews, I ordered a clutterbag. I got in the same size as the vera bradley baby bag (a perfect size for me!!!!) and I ask her if she had any camo print which is my favorite....she is getting some for me!!!! How awesome is that!!!! She has been extremely helpful and able to make any changes that I want!!!! I will post a picture when I get it, but it will not be made until the end of Feb!!! But for a bag that might end up being my PERFECT bag, it will be worth the wait!!!!!

www.clutterbags.com

callalillyanne
01-31-2006, 04:50 PM
Cool! I can't wait to see it! I have been eyeing the Caroline toe for myself! :)

mommato2boys
02-01-2006, 03:41 PM
I am on the list to be made, she is going to email when it is ready. I can't wait.

Snowbaby
02-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Sorry to butt-in ... what's a clutterbag?

iznav
02-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Isn't she great?! It's totally worth the wait. I have been through many bags and my Clutterbag is my favorite. I love the look, the feel, and the organization - everything! Can't wait to see a pic of yours!

mommato2boys
02-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Here is the website:

www.clutterbags.com

I am getting a Hailey bag but made bigger. I can't wait!!!

MomtoAveryAndCamryn
02-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Did you all see the new style she has on Ebay Auction. It's called the Meghan..so cute!

Sara

ajax
02-08-2006, 08:18 PM
I looked at the clutterbag site and I really like the bags. However, I am pregnant with my first baby and have no idea what size diaper bag I need and what i should look for in one. I like the fabrics of the clutterbags. Are there any other bags I should look at? Oh yeah, and I would like to keep it under 100:) thanks for your help..Jackie

mommato2boys
02-09-2006, 05:22 PM
As far as the clutterbags, I requested that she make my bag the same size as the Vera Bradley baby bag which is an excellent size for me and I pack a lot!!! She is doing this with no problem. I find that a lot of bags are simply not big enough for me. I leave my house early in the morning and return at least past 6pm. My youngest comes to my office with me all day ( my family owned company) so I need to bring everything that I will need for the whole day. I bring three sets of clothes, just in case. Most days I don't need them, but when I do and am sure glad I have them! I keep diapers and wipes at the office so I don't use out of my diaper bag most of the day (maybe if I have an emergency change if we go out to eat after work). I love this size. It is big, but it doesn't seem bulky to me. I think it is easier to carry than the DIA from landsend!!
Here is a link to the vera bradley one, if you like their prints, they are nice bags too! If not, clutterbags could make you one in the same size!
This is the print I have, and I love it, very nice and even boyish!
http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=183%3a29&

ajax
02-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Thanks, I appreciate your help. I really like the Lindi style of clutterbags, I am just trying to decide if I need extra room and should add on inches. Your suggestions have helped. Thanks, Jackie