PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an Eddie Bauer diaper bag?

brilliance2
02-10-2006, 08:32 PM
I was looking at the sling and it seemed a little small and the backpack seemed huge...

I was wondering if anyone tried one?

Thanks!

Natalie

erzzie
02-10-2006, 08:45 PM
EDITED TO CORRECT: I have the Diaper Daypouch, not the sling--is that something different?

I have the diaper daypouch. I've used it exclusively since my DD was born. It holds a lot for it's size, though it was a little tight while she was an infant. The front pocket is for my checkbook, sunglasses and chapstick. There's still some room leftover in there, but if you stuff the back pocket, it takes some of the room in the front pocket, kwim? The back pocket is for a wipes case, 2 diapers and a dirty bag with (small) change of clothes in it. If you use the changing pad that comes with the bag, that fits in there too, but pretty much fills it up. If you use a very thin, disposable one, there's room for a toy or two. The bottle holder holds an 16oz water bottle or very thin sippy. It's definitely for a light packer.

I've decided I need a bag that can hold a receiving blanket for the new baby, so I'm searching for a new one, but this one has been great for me.

brilliance2
02-10-2006, 09:34 PM
I think I am a medium packer, but I am not sure that his stuff will fit! He is still only 6 months!

Natalie