PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Creek Diaper Pack?

JoGer
02-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Hello! I have been reading this forum throughout the day today; I've learned a lot - some great new diaper bag recommendations! I was originally looking online here for reviews of the Petunia PB series, as well as the Kecci Mommybag series. I just bought a Kecci, and I like it - I'd purchased it as a less expensive alternative to the PPB. I love the PPB, but I don't know if I can justify the price.

On a somewhat unrelated topic, what I really NEED is a functional diaper back pack for day trips and a trip to TX next week. I have two kids, ages 2 and 5.5 months. I don't like too much heft or bulk, but I need capacity. I like the look of the Eagle Creek bag more than the Lands End version.

Anyone have good luck with EC? I found it for free shipping and 10% off at EBags.com. I'm also looking into buying my 2-year old a backpack for this trip (so HE can lug his own toys) and they have a kids Kelty there for under $20, so I might just go that route.

I wish I could justify the PPB, but I don't see myself being able to use it at the park, beach, gym (swimming), on day-hikes, etc. We are pretty outdoorsy and active, and I need to be able to throw my backpack over the stroller without worry of snags, dirt, etc. I think I'll just keep my Kecci for nicer outings (I got the 'truffle' color, and it's pretty).

Thanks for any info!

Jo

nfowife
02-13-2006, 09:19 PM
I believe someone is selling 2 EC backpacks on the babybags board for a great price, including shipping.
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/babybags