PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick my new diaper bags!

kep
02-14-2006, 10:15 PM
I am flying (alone) soon with my almost 3 year old, and I have a million questions! We are taking his MA with the GoGoKidz attached, no stroller, and we are curb-checking our luggage. I am totally undecided on which diaper bag(s) to take. The diaper bags we own now aren't great, so I'm looking to buy one or two new ones before our trip. These are the ones I'm considering:

Skip*Hop Dash in Denim
Posh Baby Ultimate in Brown/Blue
LL Bean Diaper Bag in Light Blue
One Step Ahead Urban Backpack in Camel/Black

I have no idea what combo of bags would work best. I would like to hook one onto the GoGoKidz, (like the Skip Hop?), and carry the other, hopfully messenger or backpack style. We're flying cross-country, with one layover, so I will need to bring enough clothing, dipes, wipes, DVD's, games, toys, etc. to last the trip. I was kind of thinking one bag would hold the traditional diaper bag supplies, and the other one would hold the entertainment activities.

Tell me what works best! I'm totally developing this darn diaper bag obsession. If only I could order all of them. :)

Thanks!

Kelli
Mama to Luke

asmith130
02-15-2006, 04:21 PM
I have a dash and a posh baby but not the other 2. The posh is an awesome bag and holds a TON! It works perfectly as an all-day bag for my 2 in dipes and is comfortable to wear as a backpack. Yhe dash is what I use everyday now and is a great bag too. I know there is a denim dash for sale over on the yahoo babybags group and a few posh babies too. HTH!

kep
02-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Thanks so much for replying! I've been checking the BabyBags group, and have had my eye on the Posh for sale there. I'll have to look for the denim Dash. Thanks again. :)

Kelli
Mama to Luke