PDA

View Full Version : Ju Ju Be Be Smart/LB Darling/Fleurville Sling Tote questions

tg_canada
02-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Anyone know if the Ju Ju Be Be Smart has attachments for a stroller?

Second, anyone have pics of the inside of Lexie Barnes Darling? Their web site isn't very helpful with pictures of the bag. I'd love to see pics of the inside and of the changing pad and "ditty bag" that comes with it.

And thirdly, I'd love some real pics of the inside of the Fleurville Sling Tote and any accessories it comes with (change pad, etc.). I need more than just a web site drawing. :)

nfowife
02-25-2006, 01:00 PM
I don't believe the be smart has stroller hooks. But, you can probably hang the strap over the stroller bar or handles. I had some pics of the inside of my lexie (now sold) but I can't find them. The ditty bag is just a small drawstring nylon bag for dirty clothes, nothing too special.
I also had a sling tote (2 actually) and sold them because it is a very heavy bag IMO. Great organization, but heavy! Anyhow, it's hard to get good pics of the interior because it's very dark brown or black. But it has good pockets and organization. The changing pad is nothing special though.
If you post to babybags and look in the photos and file section, I bet you will find what you are looking for!
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/babybags

suzhatch1
02-25-2006, 04:47 PM
I don't have pics of the Ju Ju Be Smart - but I do have some of the LB Darling & the Sling Tote:

LB Darling is the Hanabi print (which is no longer available) and the Sling Tote is the Blue Floral Sky.

tg_canada
02-27-2006, 11:17 AM
Thanks to the both of you for being so helpful. The pics were awesome and I will check out that Yahoo group.