PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Pronto question - will it fit inside a Posh Baby?

TonFirst
02-26-2006, 10:52 AM
We're off to Europe to ivsit my parents in a few weeks. Before our trip last year, you wonderful women guided me to the Posh Baby daper backpack, which has completely replaced my PPB Boxy Backpack - it is much better organized, it's water-resistant, and the straps don't slide. It's great for long plane trips and for light everyday use.

I'm thinking, though, that I'd like something a little smaller to bring on this trip. I'll still load the Posh Baby with snacks and things for long days, but when we're in and out of the car and museums and stores, I'd like to have something extra that I can grab-and-go, leaving the Posh in the car, YKWIM?

Will the Skip Hop Pronto fit my needs? I have a LE Little Tripper, but I'm thinking smaller than that, even. Ideally, it the Pronto would fit INSIDE the Posh Baby so, say, when we're flying to Amsterdam, I can just bring the Pronto into the lavatory with me, rather than the whole big diaper bag, for diaper changes.

Thanks!

julieakc
02-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Yes, the Pronto will fit inside the Posh, but it will take up a good chunk of space. However, as you know the Posh is big, so you'll still probably have plenty of room....plus some of the stuff that you would have in the Posh will go in the Pronto, so that would free up some space.

If you tell me what you normally would be packing I can take a picture of the Pronto in the Posh along with your other needs. Likewise what would you want to fit in the Pronto?