PDA

View Full Version : lands end diaper backpack colors

skadair
03-04-2006, 08:04 AM
was wondering if anyone has the LE backpack in the gray fabric- I am deciding between gray and black and wonder if the gray gets dirty quickly. thanks!
Jennifer

o_mom
03-05-2006, 02:53 PM
I have it in gray, and wish I had black - it does show the dirt, and it is spot clean only. Also, the gray doesn't go well with the light blue interior, IMO. The black would look better, I think. Otherwise it is a great bag and we use it constantly.

PAfirsttimemom
03-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi. Would you mind describing the organization of this bag: what kind of pockets it has, etc? The LE Web site doesn't really show or describe the inside of the bag in detail. What do you normally pack in the bag? It is good for everyday use or mostly longer excursions?

Thanks.

AddiesMom
03-05-2006, 06:02 PM
My Mom bought this for my husband for Father's Day last year in red and I just took it to Disney. I normally use a Skip Hop or a Petunia Pickle Bottom (which was a waste of money, all fashion & no functionality) and I like the LE better for trips.

The changing pad goes in it's own area in the back near the straps, and then there are 2 large sections plus the front pocket (from what I can remember, I don't have it in front of me.) I probably wouldn't use it for everyday but it is great for vacations or day trips. It held a lot and was not too bulky.