PDA

View Full Version : Caden Lane Diaper Bags??

sharbev
03-04-2006, 10:01 AM
I'm thinking about getting a Caden Lane Mia Backpack. Does anyone know anything about these bags? I tried searching the archives and came up empty.

Any advice/experience??
Shari

suzhatch1
03-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi Shari -

I had the CL Mia backpack for awhile, it's very cute. It was extremely comfy worn backpack style, the straps are thick and very supportive. It has a decently organized interior, but there were a couple drawbacks that didn't make it my "favorite" bag.

The pros: Great design, polished & very sharp looking. High quality polished metal hardware (zippers, key fob, backpack clips, etc). Very comfy backpack straps & looks good worn BP style. Lots of neat accessories that come with the bag!!

The cons: Really long messenger flap (came up to my chin when I lifted it when I wore the bag on my shoulder), the magnetic closure that holds the messenger flap closed is not that strong, the opening into the main compartment is not as big as I would have liked, and lastly I don't think I was a fan of the thick clear vinyl interior.

Here are some pics I took when I had my bag. I really wished it worked for me, it was really, really cute!!

HTH!
Suz :)

sharbev
03-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Thank you so much, Suz. I'm so happy to hear from an actual user. I think I might still go for it, because I use a my Skip Hop for everyday and this is for those times when I want to look polished. Your insight and pics were awesome

Thanks tons,
Shar