PDA

View Full Version : LB darling or jujube packabe

paigepea
03-05-2006, 01:29 PM
which diaper bag should i get? I don't want something too big but i don't want something too small either. i have a 5 month old and would like to fit diapers, change pad, wipes, change of clothes, burp cloth, and some of my own stuff. a backpack option would be nice.

i haven't been able to see either of these packs in real life, but i want to pick one...

i tried the places to go board, but it moves too slowly...i'm itching for a new bag!

TIA,
Paige.

feierabend35
03-10-2006, 10:56 AM
I have both bags and I love them both!!! I guess it depends on size. In my Packabe I can pack everything you mentioned for my 4 mo. old plus a pouch or small receiving blanket, a cosmetic bag with tylenol, antibac wipes, desitin, etc, pacifier pod, bib, and my wallet/cell phone/keys/chapstick and still have room for a toy or two, or more-- plus a bottle if I want to feed on the go. The darling would be a tighter fit, but would fit what you need.
The ability to go from backpack to messenger is really nice on the Packabe.
I really don't think you can go wrong with either. I have 9 diaper bags right now (yikes!) and these are my most used and favortite for normal outings (in addition to my JuJuBe Be All). :) I love my Posh Baby Bag for longer trips.
Good luck to you!