PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know anything about the Fanci- free diaper bag?

Marleys_mom
03-06-2006, 04:01 AM
I found this bag on e-bags and love it. I havent heard anything about the bag before and I dont want to buy it with out looking at it first. Can anybody help me???

Tasha

babybear
03-06-2006, 09:07 AM
I have heard that they are really boxy. They stick out a lot like they are more square than rectangular. It was hard to find the deminsions since they don't list it on their site. I have never seen one IRL but that is why I hesitated getting one.

HTH,
Desirea

Andrea S
03-06-2006, 09:57 AM
they are shaped more like a Doctor's bag than a tote. I have a brand new one I have never used b/c it is to boxy for me. It has lots of compartments

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02
& #2 EDD 3/28/06

Marleys_mom
03-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks for your input. I am going to keep looking for a diaper bag and my best bet is to see one in person and get a good feel for it.

suzhatch1
03-10-2006, 03:30 AM
I have some pics of one I bought. It's just like the PP stated, very odd shaped actually. It is similiar to a doctor bag (the top collar around the handles is stiff & so is the base - but the middle material between the top & bottom is totally flimsy). It is extremely wide & sticks out from the body a lot. On the plus side, it was fairly lightweight & came with a ton of accessories. I ended up returning mine right away, it just wasn't functional for us. :(