PDA

View Full Version : Fling vs. Swagg?

klm7926
03-07-2006, 12:45 PM
I just got my Fling in the mail yesterday and LOVE all of the organizational features. The only thing is, I'm afraid it may be a little too big for my current needs. My DS is turing 14 months old this month so I feel that I don't need to carry as much as I have been. I really want the Swagg too, but can't justify having both right now. I'm wondering if any of you have the Swagg (or both the Fling and Swagg) and what you like/dislike about it. Do you think this would be better for my needs? Is it big enough? Oh, I should mention that we are TTC #2 so maybe dealing with the excess room is worth it for now?

TIA for your help!

chubbycheeks
03-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Well, I don't have either bag, but a couple of awesome mamas on the Yahoo Babybags group reviewed it and posted some pics (one was next to the fling for comparison). Looks like maybe you can fit a couple a diapers and a wipes case, small sippy, maybe couple of small food items, and a wristlet or something to the like in it. Seems like a short trip bag for sure, or maybe on to use on a daily basis if you are a light packer or tend to leave extras in the car. HTH at least a little! Seems like its a hit with all who have it!

klm7926
03-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Could you send me the link to the Yahoo group??? TIA

chubbycheeks
03-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Sure.. enjoy!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

klm7926
03-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Thank you!!!!