PDA

View Full Version : Baby Sherpa Short Haul question...

Niki_n_Abby
03-15-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm really interested in this bag as an everyday bag for my baby on the way. I love the cooler compartment but can't tell how big/tall it is. Can you stand a 5-6 oz bottle upright in it? I'll be sending the bag with my baby to my moms house everyday once I return to work and need the cooler for bottles of EBM. Will the fit standing up? I also plan to use the bag for day trips with both my kiddos and think the cooler will be great for that.

Any info is appreciated!
Niki

mik8
03-20-2006, 08:12 PM
I LOVE this backpack dipe bag. I've been carrying it since my DD was less than a year old and has travelled trans-pacific travels. She's now 31 months. The cooler compartments were the biggest selling points for me not to mention being a backpack person. The 9 oz. Playtex sippy cups fit in all the cooler compartments perfectly. So I imagine that a 5-6 oz bottle should fit fine. I just recently noticed a tiny tear on the mesh side bag (which doesn't affect its functionality at all) and called the main company for replacement with the insulated kind bag instead (the side bags are detachable) and they eagerly sent me one for free.