PDA

View Full Version : Well, my Bumble Bag is too big, my LE Little Tripper is too small...

Marriedladytara
03-20-2006, 12:02 PM
What should I consider next? I really love the LE, but it's just too small for us. My son is only 7 weeks old, and we carry around a lot of crap!!! I was thinking of a Skip Hop Dash, but I'm not sure it will be big enough. Then I was thinking of a Kecci Shanghai Mommybag, but I'm afraid it will be floppy like the PPB. Any thoughts?

tmrbwilson1998
03-20-2006, 01:39 PM
First off, congratulations on your new little guy! With my first, I used the LE LT (also too small at first) and the LE DIA (too big at the time!). Back in those days, I had NO idea about the world of diaper bags, so with my second, I have tried MANY bags! I am a pretty light-medium packer for my bf'd DD (7mo) and DS (3 yo), so I am guessing that my light-medium packing for two might equal your packing for one? I am not sure exactly what you pack, (and i have not seen a Bumblebag), but how about a Packabe? I just got mine today after MANY months of researching and so far, I am loving it! After trying the Be Small and knowing right away it would be too small, the Packabe is great! I can pack dipes and pull-ups (yes, we are still not potty trained - argh!), wipes, all of my stuff, a few first aid things, some toys, etc. The bag has so many great features and plenty of pockets for me inside...just a fun bag!

I also have the T&L backpack which I am getting ready to sell since getting the Packabe that is pretty and one big open space, which is not a problem for me since I organize with cosmetic bags. My beef with it, although it is really stuffable, is that it just sits funny on my back.

Not sure if you are looking for a backpack, tote, messenger, etc., but maybe if you could give us a list of what you typically pack and the style and/or features you really want, we could steer you a bit better!

HTH for now!
Tina