PDA

View Full Version : Picture of SL Fling straps?

geochick
03-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Does anyone have a Silver Line Fling diaper bag they could take a picture of? I'm trying to figure out how the straps attach to the stroller. If you have a jogging stroller with a bar handle, would you mind taking a picture showing how the straps attach to that kind of stroller handle? Thanks.

julieakc
03-23-2006, 03:30 AM
I don't have a picture but I can describe it for you...

On the inside ends of the bag are short straps with....I'm at a loss for what they're called....fasteners which click into the other end of the short strap thereby forming a circle. For a single bar handle you'd have to hold the bag put one side of the stroller strap around one side of your handle and snap it into the other side, then do the same for the other side.

If you've seen a Skip Hop and know what their straps are like, the Fling is the same...the difference is that on the Skip Hop bags you have to remove the messenger strap as the stroller straps use the same ends; with the Fling the messenger strap is completely seperate. Also, if you look on the Skip Hop website under Dash there is a picture of it on a single handle bar stroller...the Fling would hang the same way.

HTH...I could take a picture of the straps for you if you still need it, but my single handle bar stroller is being used by a friend right now so I can't demonstrate that.

geochick
03-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks Julie. I feel a lot better now knowing the Fling will work with a jogger. Now I can order it. Thanks again.