PDA

View Full Version : I Won an "I'm Still Me" Diaper Bag!

cindylouhoo
03-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Thanks to the post from Mamash, I registered for and won this bag http://imstillme.com/piggyback_classic_tote_belle_on_sandstone.html from the Mommies with Style website. Now help me decide on the color. I have a 3 mos. old DS. So far I've purchased a black Dash, an Apple Green/Splash Fling, a red JP Lizzy, and a navy LE DIA. So far, I've tried to stick with colors that are more gender neutral, but I know many of you choose colors you like. I love the
persimmon and blush but don't know if I can take the plunge for a more "girly" color :* The sandstone seems like a great neutral that I could get a lot of wear out of during any season. What do you think?

audball
03-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Congrats! Yay!! I'm so glad it's someone we "know" who won :)!!

Personally, I think that since it's a freebie, you have been given license to get a girly color!! But I do agree that the sandstone is a nice neutral and it would round out your color palette nicely. But spoil yourself - get a pretty color!

And please post pics when you get it :)...

LeeChrista
03-24-2006, 09:08 PM
WooHoo!!! Thats great...

I personal like the Emma on Blush or the Persimmon on Blush..but that is just me..they don't have ANY boy colors do they. I don't personally like the sandstone ones..but I'm picky like that!!!

Beth568
03-24-2006, 10:19 PM
I say get the color that appeals most to you. I don't think diaper bags ought to "match" the baby ;), I think they're a mom's bag and should represent her taste. The baby's not carrying the bag, right?

I think the persimmon is a great color because it's a bit unusual!

mamash
03-25-2006, 06:52 AM
Cindy,
I am sooooooooo excited that you won. I hardly ever have 4 seconds to look at this board, but it sounded like fun. Really glad I thought to post it!!
You will love your bag. I have a piggyback satchel and use it constantly. All the fabrics are beautiful. Have fun with it.
Congrats!!!!

ashley

tina-t
03-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Congrats!

I would choose the persimmon and blush. It looks so pretty.

rupptopia
03-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Congrats!
I chose the SoBig backpack in persimmon & it is a great medium red color. I found it easy to use everyday. I loved it & still use the bag when I need a big bag for travel. By the way, she uses Sunbrella fabric & it is super stain resistant.

Michelle

cindylouhoo
03-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Well, ladies, although I appreciate your advice, I caved for the more neutral color. I chose the Addie on Sandstone which I really do like. I just couldn't see myself carrying the Blush at all. While I liked the persimmon, I'm kinda a "matchy" person and don't have clothes or things that would really go with it. I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear out of the Sandstone during all the seasons :-) It was supposed to be shipped today. I'll let you know how I like it and will try to post pictures if I can figure out how :9