PDA

View Full Version : Really fun wipes cases and BBB discount!

Beth568
04-01-2006, 11:50 PM
I just bought a wipes case from www.madebyangie.com and I had to come here to rave about it. The fabrics she has are really cute and her work is very nice - all the finish details are just right, KWIM? Edges are finished nicely, the print lines up straight across the case, and the fabric is really smooth.

I think these would make really fun gifts, especially if they're not the kind of thing you might indulge in for yourself.

I emailed Angie about it and she said she'd offer a 10% discount to BBB members...here's what she said:

***I don't have the ability to accept coupons on my site, but if BB people enter "baby bargains" in the comments section, i can manually deduct 10% after the order is placed, but before their card is charged.***

Anyway, if you want to splurge a little on a gift for a friend or a little accessory for yourself, I recommend these!

skohng
04-03-2006, 12:15 PM
these look cute. do they close or stay opened so that you can open the wipes case right away?

Beth568
04-03-2006, 07:39 PM
The fabric is attached directly to a plastic travel wipes case (I think they're Huggies cases).

skohng
04-03-2006, 10:19 PM
ah! very smart. thanks!

floridamommy
04-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the info and arranging the discount.