PDA

View Full Version : Do you get bored of using the same bag??

MomtoAveryAndCamryn
04-05-2006, 07:07 AM
My DH is gonna kill me, I am searching for a new bag. I don't know why, b/c I have 3 bags right now, one in the closet and 2 that I switch. I used a Kecci Shanghai for awhile but got bored of that and now am just using a basic black LLBean small touring bag. I don't know why, b/c my Kecci is so pretty and here I am using a basic black bag.

I just get bored of using the same bag over and over.

Anyone else with me??

Sara
Avery (12-4-02)
Camryn (7-31-05)

AddiesMom
04-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Yes, and unfortunately DH is very observant. I bought a Petunia Pickle and HATE it! I also have a Skip Hop but sometimes it is too small, I go over my parents for dinner when hubby is out of town so I like to change DD into PJ's before we leave. I want a Fleurville sling and I know the first thing he will ask is "how much did that cost?"

tmrbwilson1998
04-05-2006, 12:30 PM
I know EXACTLY what you mean! I used my plain-jane LE LT and DIA for DS for 2 1/2 yrs, then found all these boards while pregnant with DD and I have easily gone through over a dozen bags. I have the Packabe (just got it and love it), the Darling (have not used in a while, but love it), a T&L backpack (so pretty and am selling it), a small Bebe, 2RH hen and matching Peep for when DD is older (although these are used for general toting and not baby stuff, so do I have to count these?), a VB Betsy, and a Be All (love it, but might sell it due to strap being too short on me). I have a mini ST on the way. Ugh! This is such an addiction!!!!!

I get bored after a week or so these days. Hopeless.

:)
Tina

chubbycheeks
04-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Yes, I know what you mean! I need to stay away from these places! I had a LE LT for the longest time and was fine with it.. but in the past year I have had over a dozen bags, and I am always looking to try more. I sell ones I don't use to fund others, so it's not THAT bad, but still, I could probably use my 'free' time more constructively than always shopping for bags! LOL!

kboyle
04-07-2006, 10:22 AM
yeah, i've got a Skip Hop Dash in green camo & now that the weather is finally getting nice I feel like it's such a gloomy bad. i'm thinking of getting a lb darling, but i know dh will notice, he may not comment, but he'll notice & i'll probably get a dirty look :)

tmrbwilson1998
04-07-2006, 10:27 AM
I got my Perky Perrenials Be All (Jujube) and DH calls the bag and especially the pattern "grounds for a divorce!" Okay, so it is a little bright...

:-)
Tina

tina-t
04-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Unfortunately, I am in the same boat. I can't even remember how many bags that I have bought and sold since ds was born.

nfowife
04-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Oh yeah, count me in. I get bored just about instantly! I'm a total shopaholic so if I don't have any project going on in my life I start to bag or stroller shop....very naughty! I've had well over 10 different diaper bags and currently own about 6, 3 of which I am trying to sell because they weren't what I thought they'd be!

pampamz
04-09-2006, 08:14 AM
Tina --- Can you let us know what the Mini ST is like when you get it? I'm dying to order it but was hoping for some action pics IRL to get an idea of the size...
Thanks!

tmrbwilson1998
04-09-2006, 08:44 AM
Of course!

pampamz
04-12-2006, 01:00 PM
I did it -- I ordered the Mini Tote from Expressive Toys so will update also when I receive it. This is my first "designer bag" purchase so I'm hoping it is everything I hoped for...
Pam