PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a small/medium sized backpack style diaper bag

MNmomtobe
04-07-2006, 08:40 PM
I have decided to get the Silver Line Fling as a stroller bag but would also like a backpack style since we are having a summer baby. We will try to use the baby carrier more when we are outside. The Lands'end one seems a little big and the Silver Line Swagg seems too small. I have also read about the complaints regarding the straps on the Ju Ju Be Packabe. I would like one that is hardy and weatherproof. Any suggestions? TIA! :)

LeeChrista
04-07-2006, 09:29 PM
I LOVE my Fling so much that I have decided to get a Swagg for day tripping...it was the only one that was really small enough for what I needed and I knew I loved the "make" of the bags. The Packabee is supposed to be BIG though. Good luck!!!

nfowife
04-07-2006, 10:09 PM
I would get a backpack day pack that isn't necessarily for a diaper bag, like from ebags.com- look at some of the ones made for women, they should be more compact.

MNmomtobe
04-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Thanks. I checked out ebags. What do you think of this newer bag? More than I wanted to pay for a backpack but it looks like it can hook onto the stroller so maybe I could bypass getting the SL Fling?

MNmomtobe
04-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Here it is!

http://www.ebags.com/elle/newborn_diaper_backpack/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=72472