PDA

View Full Version : Seriously - how did I go so long without my LT?

symesa
04-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I knew I would love the Little Tripper from Land's End...I just knew it. But I had a whole bunch of other diaper bags..including 2 I made for myself...so I didn't want to get yet "another" bag. But...I ended up with some store credit for Land's End and I finally got one. Wow -- what a great bag! Perfect size and finally, one that goes across my chest like a messenger but without the annoying flap! Yeah!

Alison

nfowife
04-10-2006, 09:45 PM
I agree, it is a great bag! I have tried so so many bags (and some very $$$ ones) and keep coming back to my $20 LE LT. I had to send mine back last week because one of the seams is ripping (LE is replacing the bag for me) and I am really missing it!!

MamaKath
04-10-2006, 09:47 PM
What color did you get? I think I never have gotten one of the new ones because they have so much black, lol. They always stike me as a great multi purpose bag though. Congrats on finding one that fits well. :-)

symesa
04-10-2006, 09:54 PM
I've got the red...I just love red. And now that my DD is a little older I seem to be completely indifferent to that whole "everything should match" syndrome. So...red/black LT, a navy blue DIA, a red Moby wrap or an orange striped sling, a blue stroller (or a red/black one...or a tan/black one - to many of those as well), and one happy mama!

MamaKath
04-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Lol!!! I know what you mean. We went out today and I tried keeping everyone in red white and blue. DD has r,w, b floral dress; ds had r,w,b plaid pants and a character t-shirt; I was in red shirt, blue skirt, pushing blue stroller. Didn't complete clash as a grouping, but certainly didn't match, lol. And that was a good day. :-) ;-)

I should just give up and order a navy one. Or green. Or red. Lol! I am glad you found a bag that works for you. Would it work as a purse?

bubbaray
04-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I have had friends who don't have kids ask me where I got the great purse!

My LT's (I have 2, black & pink) are still my fav diaper bags. I use them as purses sometimes too.

HTH

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

Marriedladytara
04-12-2006, 10:21 AM
It would totally work as a purse. That's how I am using mine. I have switched to a bigger diaper bag (SH Dash), but use the LE LT when I go out alone!!!