PDA

View Full Version : Custom Diaper Bags

boss1
04-12-2006, 06:51 PM
I am looking to customize my own diaper bag. I would like to be able to select the fabric, design, closure, etc. Can you recommend someone who sells custom designed diaper bags? I noticed a few sellers on ebay. However, I would prefer recommendations from this board. Thanks.

Crystal

Beth568
04-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Janie at Clutterbags (www.clutterbags.com, ebay ID clutterbags) does lovely work, and her prices are pretty reasonable for custom bags.

Ella Bags are also gorgeous (www.ella-bags.com), and there are a lot of choices.

I know there are a few others that get good reviews on the BabyBags yahoo group, but these are two that I know and like.

nfowife
04-12-2006, 09:51 PM
redjenny500 (her store is called construction for all) makes them on ebay.

mommato2boys
04-13-2006, 11:54 AM
I am having Janie at clutterbags design a bag for me!!! She has really worked with me. I have basically told her I wanted the vera bradley style diaper bag with camo print, she has even found the fabric for me!!!!! She has been a little slow, but I have made a ton of changes since working with her, she has been very patient and open to all kinds of ideas, so even if you don't see what you want, she can still work with you. (I know she recently moved and that has caused a slight delay with my bag, and I wanted camo print which she hunted for the perfect camo print for my bag too!!! But she has been great with responding to emails and keeping me informed and making suggestions that I didn't think about either!!!!) I haven't got my bag yet, but plan on doing a full review about it when I get it!!!! HTH