PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Little Tripper

jayshell
04-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi I'm a new mommy to be and am wondering what people think of the Lands End Little Tripper?

nfowife
04-17-2006, 03:04 PM
I think it's a great bag, and you cannot beat the price! It isn't huge, so if you are a heavy packer it might not be big enough for you. I'm a fairly light packer (no bottles since I BF, keep a change of clothes in the car in case, only carry 2 diapers around with me, etc.) and it is the perfect size for me. I think it's even better as your baby gets older! I used my skip hop dash when DD was a newborn because I just carried around more, but really the LT was fine for then too. Great bag!

Marriedladytara
04-17-2006, 05:55 PM
I adore mine, but it's too small. Way too small for me. The organization is great, it's such a terrific bag. I ended up getting a Skip Hop Dash for every day. It reminds me of the LT but is considerably bigger. LE also makes the DIA bag which I've never seen in person but is supposed to be HUGE!!!

tmrbwilson1998
04-17-2006, 06:54 PM
I loved my LT and had 2 different styles (since one was stolen). I used this as my everyday bag for about 2 years. The only beef I had with it were the two exterior bottle pockets. It was a bit small for my needs, but I loved it! This past Christmas I got the Lexie Barnes Darling which is more expensive, but I found it to be the complement to the downsides of the LT.

I think the LT is a great bag though, especially if you are a light packer. Good luck!

HTH!
Tina

bubbaray
04-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Excellent bag. I think all moms could use one in their diaper bag wardrobe!

I used one (in black) early on with DD (I EBFd, so didn't need to carry much). As she got older (from about 6m to 12m), I didn't use it until she was around 12m or so (at which point, I got a 2nd one in pink). Now that she is 2, I use it (the pink one) all the time (DH uses the black one).

I anticipate actually using it once I no longer need to carry a true diaper bag. The end bottle pockets are so handy, even for gym water bottles. I've had friends ask me where I got my neat purse.

Yes, definitely a GREAT bag and you can't beat the price!

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]