PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag that will go with Peg Perego stroller in Synergy?

MNmomtobe
04-20-2006, 02:15 PM
I am not looking to match necessarily since honestly I don't love the gray on steel grayish blue shades of the Synergy (I truly wanted the Xplorer print but didn't have a choice in color). I have a LE DIA and Little Tripper in black that look good but I feel that one is too big and the other too small! Also, I would love a bag that would jazz up this stroller!
I have a Bumble Bags Madeline in Blue Latte that I actually bought to match a Bumble Ride Flyer or Rocket in Cosmo. I will have to sell that beautiful bag since I have decided to no longer get a Bumble Ride. The BB Madeline looks terrible with the synergy print also.
Any suggestions would be great! Even though there is red piping on the Synergy print, unfortunately I am not a fan of red so would rather not have an all red diaper bag. Okay if a little red is in it though. TIA!

nfowife
04-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Well, since the LE LT is too small for you right now, how about a SH Dash in the light blue or black? I love red bags, so I would suggest red, but you don't want red! Or alternatively a silver line fling, in light blue or black. Those are bigger than the LT but not huge like the DIA. I was just out with my synergy atlantico at the zoo today and had my ogo mini sling tote attached to it and it didn't look to bad. I'm kind of over the whole matchy stroller to my diaper bag thing, since more often than not in my everyday life the diaper bag is on my shoulder more than the stroller!

MNmomtobe
04-20-2006, 02:44 PM
I love that Ogo print! I had considered that one but I was afraid the mini sling tote might be too small though and I had read that the regular sling tote was too deep. I found a Fanci Free bag in Jetson that I loved on ebags but read here that it was too boxy. Darn!

nfowife
04-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Yes, I think the mini tote is about the same size as the LE LT (I have both). Although I don't think the regular ST is terribly deep, it is very heavy. I think the floral sky print would also look nice with synergy, but I think the SH Dash in ice blue would be a very nice combo and it is a great bag. Another option would be the New Lexie Barnes bag in Neptune or Dutch Treat (I think that's the name of it).