PDA

View Full Version : 3 kids... need new diaper bag....

sophiesmom
04-20-2006, 10:17 PM
I am waiting for my Silver Line Fling to come from expressive toys... seems will take longer than I thought.

I'm anxious to check it out, but of course have been looking around, and was interested in the JuJuBe packabe and the new Skip Hop Double stroller bag (which I can't tell if would be too big!), plus i read that the newer Dashes have no more velcro, and i'm wondering if no longer need to take off the handle to attach to stroller.

I also like the VB carry all, but not sure if would be too small for me. I like to keep the changing pad separate, and I don't think i nice pad would fit in the back zip pocket.

I have an 8 week old, a 3 year old to be potty trained hopefully by summer, and an almost 5 year old.

Just looking for some ideas on a bag.. thanks!

julieakc
04-21-2006, 01:50 AM
Just a comment on the Dash....

I have a newer Dash and there is still velcro; the change is that the front pockets have magnets instead of velcro, but the main flap is still velcro. I don't know if they've changed/or are changing that portion. Ditto for the strap....still have to remove the strap to use the stroller straps; it would be great if they changed this, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

pampamz
04-21-2006, 07:17 AM
I believe Jen at Expressive Toys had a family funeral to deal with so her orders got a bit behind. I just got my ST from her so hopefully yours is in the mail!