PDA

View Full Version : Help with skip hop dash...

firstmom7
04-21-2006, 01:15 PM
I just bought a chocolate dash and am having trouble hanging it on my stroller. I have a 2006 P3 and I notice that when I hang it on the handles, it does not work well because it hits the cup holder. Do I have to take the cup holder off to use it? I really like the convenience of the cup holder so I would prefer to leave it on if possible.

Also, is there a way to hook it from the plastic loops underneath the stroller? That seems like it would be a convenient way to do it.

Thanks alot.

-Lori

MNmomtobe
04-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Yes those plastic loops are there to hang the diaper bag. I have learned from this board that using carabiners from those loops are helpful too. You could have the bag hang a little lower that way.

nfowife
04-21-2006, 02:19 PM
I use carabiners hooked onto my peg stroller (I have an atlantico but it's the same little plastic loops) to attach my fleurville mini tote and any dipe bag with rings at the straps/sides, really. The carabiners stay there on the stroller all the time.
Alternatively, can you hang the SH straps underneath the cup holder? The bag would hang a little lower but I think you would still have basket access.