PDA

View Full Version : Could someone give me the skinny on the Lexie Barnes Darling?

MNmomtobe
04-21-2006, 02:34 PM
I had not considered this bag in the past because I didn't like the prints. The hermosa print has always frightened me. The new Dutch Treat looks promising. How does the size compare to a Silver Line Fling or SH Dash? How is the organization in this bag? Is it heavy? Is the lining black? TIA!

nfowife
04-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Hi! The bag is very lightweight, I'd say lighter than both the dash and the fling (I have a swagg so I am just estimating the weight of the fling based on that). It is more square shaped than the dash and the fling, which are rectangular. The organization isn't huge- I think if you go to the site they show the pockets. It does have those great mesh pockets on both outside sides for bottles and drinks. The interiors are not black, I believe the dutch treat has a green interior. You can see action photos of the darling at the babybags group in the file section:
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/babybags
I had one briefly, and it just wasn't me- A little too boxy for my tastes. The bag doesn't stand alone unpacked but once packed it can stand alone if you pack well. It is very stuffable since it isn't structured.

kboyle
04-24-2006, 11:44 PM
A bit late on this post, but I can give you a mini-review tomorrow compared to a Dash. I got a Parfait off babybags that's supposed to arrive tomorrow! Yay me!