PDA

View Full Version : Wristlets

kboyle
04-24-2006, 11:58 PM
OK, I'm on the search for a new wristlet since I'm getting a new dipe bag.

I've got a fleurville wristlet now, but am looking for something just a tad bigger. I think that a clutterbag wristlet would be too big.

How does the Loom compare to the Fleurville?

Any IRL pics of the Loom wristlet would be great too!

TIA!

chubbycheeks
04-25-2006, 07:21 AM
I don't have any of the ones you mentioned, but I do have a Vera Bradley one I love!

tobycat
04-25-2006, 08:06 AM
I hated the Loom wristlet (Joey) that came with backpack. It was poorly made and too stiff to be able to get stuff in and out easily. I sent them both back after the straps on the backpack fell apart in a month.

I have several Coach wristlets that I really like. You can often find them at TJ Maxx or a Coach Outlet Store for very reasonable prices.

Candice

hudsonam
04-25-2006, 09:37 AM
I really like my Coach wristlet. HTH!

audball
04-25-2006, 09:57 AM
If you are meaning the Loom Watermelon Clutch, it is a lot larger than the Fleurville wristlet (which is I think 4"x6"). My kids are still sleeping but here is a link to a pic on size:
http://tinyurl.com/8ez5k

Jen from Expressivetoys.com has them, but they are probably going to be discontinued, since they are no longer on the loomlife.com website. The inside is lined with a nylon (my orange/white clutch has a khaki colored nylon). It's a convenient size for what it can carry (wallet, cellphone, palm, pens), but I usually don't put this in my diaper bag unless I'm carrying one of my larger bags. My Lexie Barnes Darling is my bag of choice these days and the clutch takes up a lot of room.

Other clutches:
-ebay seller janine king makes some
-Timi & Leslie (although these are generally sold with a large bag - they can be purchased for some outrageous amount from timiandleslie.com)
-holdeverything.com had some smaller ones in a nice size
-coach
-another gal just reminded me that offhanddesigns.com has some cute ones. Michelle at mylittleducks.com (fantastic service!) can order them for you