PDA

View Full Version : Dash knockoff at Target $30

sophiesmom
04-25-2006, 05:06 PM
I was just wondering when they would get one, and went in today and saw one! It's not bad, I bought it just to play around with it, I'm still waiting for my Fling to come.

The one I got is black w/ turquoise accents. Has:

outside: adjustable strap, attaches to stroller like Dash, large back pocket, side pockets (small like the Fling, just fits a small gerber bottle), 2 front pockets (large) like dash w/ velcro, but didn't bother hands (pockets lined in a pretty floral design), messenger flap is magnet, has buckles on outside.

inside. main compartment: is black with 2 pockets, will fit diapers/wipes. another large pocket with velcro. a large zip pocket towards front (like a mommy pocket with a key fob and lined in the light floral. large changing pad (floral - a little bulky to fit in back pocket. has an attached clear zip pouch, also has a floral zip bag that comes out.

If anyone wants pics let me know! I have on black shirt and jeans and looked cute as a messenger. I just wish had the stroller hangs like the Fling, but bigger side pockets for cups like the Dash, and a light interior in main compartment.

Laundraholic
04-25-2006, 05:39 PM
pics please!!

what other colors did it come in?
and what is the fabric like?

charliesmommom
04-25-2006, 06:46 PM
Please share pics would love to see! This sounds like a really cute bag and
may just have to take a trip to tarjay!

Lisa
Mom to charlie
& a dog name charlotte

sophiesmom
04-26-2006, 08:49 PM
I have the pictures loaded into an album on Shutterfly. If anyone wants to see them just email me.. I don't know how to set the link to the album here (if anyone knows please tell!)

nfowife
04-26-2006, 09:16 PM
To share the album, share it with yourself and on the share email at the bottom is the acutal link to the sharing page. Just paste that link here to share it with us!

Or you can post the pics here, just go to each picture you have on shutterfly, right click to see the properties of the pic (the address is what you want) and then past that address directly into your message, and the pic will show up.

sophiesmom
04-26-2006, 09:40 PM
thanks! here goes, hope it works!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IYtG7dq0YsXTg

sophiesmom
04-28-2006, 02:19 PM
just wanted to bump it up!