PDA

View Full Version : need a small bag

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
04-26-2006, 02:25 PM
I have a LT. I like the look of the Jujube Be Small, but not wild about the color selection. Is there anything else I can look at? I don't care for the "flap-over" like for a messenger bag - something zip top would be perfect.

Thanks!

nfowife
04-26-2006, 02:30 PM
How do you carry your bag? Do you want a tote style or messenger style? I have and really like the new fleurville mini tote. I also have the silver line swagg which is great (see my review below a few posts) but it has the flap. I considered the be small, but the strap is not adjustable and it is too short for messenger style, and too long to be a tote so you have to wear it on your shoulder like an long strap purse which isn't me at all. They are supposedly coming out with adjustable straps and new fabrics in the fall though!

tmrbwilson1998
04-28-2006, 06:59 AM
I agree with Margaret on the mini tote. I really love the bag, and unlike the ST, it is the perfect size for our shorter trips or when I just have 1 baby with me. I find it so comfy to wear and though I am not a tote person, I have decided against getting the messenger strap for it since it just feels so good worn as a tote!

The downsides to it when compared to the LT of course include: price, accessories like the insulated bottle holder (which some people do not like anyway), stroller attachments (which some have said could be easily fixed by getting plumbing o-rings), and messenger strap; it has no bottle/sippy holders inside without the accessory you have to buy.

Since DD is BF, I only have to carry a cup for DS, which is easily propped up with the help of my filled D&W and other things. I use a Sigg metal cup with cap to minimize the risk of spills and it works great for us.

HTH :)
Tina