PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the I'm Still Me diaper satchel? or tote?

MNmomtobe
04-27-2006, 12:10 AM
I love the look of the satchel. How is the organization of this bag? Is the satchel too boxy to hang on the back of the stroller? How about the tote? Do things get lost in the bottom? TIA!

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/barebabies-store_1895_9015580

maurenemm
04-27-2006, 03:19 PM
I really like the looks of the I'm Still Me bags (but I don't have one).

Have you seen the pics on their website? http://imstillme.com/piggyback_lifestyle_photos.html

MNmomtobe
04-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Yes I saw their website. I loved the look of the bag since it doesn't look like a diaper bag. I haven't heard much about this brand though. I like the fact that it comes with a clip on pouch for credit cards and such. The Lilypad would be nice for a quick diaper change. This may have to be a Mother's Day gift to myself! :)

mamash
04-28-2006, 05:58 AM
Have been using it for about 3 months and love it. The organization is great - 4 elasticized pockets always filled with bottles of some kind. There is alot of space in the center too. You can definitely hang it on your stroller - the handles have snaps for that reason but they also keep them together on your shoulder which is really HUGE for me. I keep my checkbook and a couple of cards and license in the pouch so I can run in someplace if I happen to be babyless or have DH to sit in the car!
Gotta go check out the car seat board...

HTH
ashley

walkabout
09-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Ashley,

Can you give me details on this bag plaese? Size, how much you can pack in it etc.?
Is the tote bigger? I don't think there are dimensions on the site
Thanks,
Nisha

shburks
09-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I don't have this bag although I've looked at them. The satchel is bigger. There *are* dimensions on the site. For example, if you look at the bottom of the description for the satchel, it gives dimensions for the bag, Lilypad, changing pad, etc. There's also a link for "bag interior and lifestyles photos" that shows them packed up and on a mommy.

HTH

Susan

kelly ann
09-08-2006, 04:18 PM
This brand used to be pretty popular on this board a few years ago. I have one of their totes (about 3 years old) and it is very well made. I also have a couple of other similar style totes from eBay, but the ISM bag is better quality - more durable fabric and handles.

Right now I use the ISM for outings without the kids and use my Sling Tote when I have the kids.

MNmomtobe
09-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Thanks that is good info. I already purchased the Pottery Barn Ultimate but maybe I will get the ISM bag in the future. If I get another one now DH may divorce me! :)