PDA

View Full Version : What's the most comfortable & light weight BackPack diaper bag?

sc
04-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Land's End, OSA, Bjorn.. or any other suggestions?

For traveling w/ my 4yo, 2yo, and 3mo DDs, I think it's better to take a backpack though I have a DIA, a LT, and a Skip Hop. For 2 wks, we will take taxi, subway, and 16hrs flight.

TIA!

Susan

nfowife
04-28-2006, 01:12 PM
I don't know how lightweight it is packed, but I just got a baby sherpa short haul for an upcoming trip with my DD to FL alone. The straps are SUPER comfy and there is a chest strap for extra support if you need it. It also has a cooler section on the bottom which I think will be great for snacks on the plane and milk, too (can be used as another normal compartment when you aren't carrying food). There is a regular sized version called just the baby sherpa that would probably be better for you with 3 kids. They are $$ but nice and you could resell it after your trip if you don't want to keep it for most of your $$ I think!

bubbaray
04-28-2006, 02:09 PM
The LE Backpack is super comfortable, mainly because there is an elastic insert at the top of the pack where the straps attach to the bag. It is SUPER comfy, even when jammed full of heavy stuff. LOVE it! And, you can't beat the price. I've said before here that I have some pretty expensive technical packs and I MUCH prefer the LE Backpack diaper bag to any of them!

FWIW, when we took the plane with DD, we took both a DIA and the LE Backpack (I took one, DH took the other). Worked really well. I took the LT in my suitcase. We were gone 1 week and only used the DIA and backpack on the plane, though if we had more than one child, we probably would have used the backpack during our trip.

HTH

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]