PDA

View Full Version : Dash/Fling or something else...

sophiesmom
04-28-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm officially diaper bag confused. I'm waiting for my chocolate Fling to come. Ordered in March but the bags are delayed. The only place to see one IRL is over an hour away.

What I liked about Fling was no velcro, and don't have to remove bag strap to attach to stroller.

Just bought a Dash/Fling knockoff at Target, and probably want one of the real ones, but the knockoff has side pockets like the fling, which won't hold sippies. I really like to put the kids cups on outside of bag. I wanted to use the pockets under the flap for other things besides cups.

I just switched from my backpack (cheapo boring black, but good organization) back to my old LE DIA temporarily (not enough org and boxy for me). For 3 kids, I need to carry a decent amount of stuff and think I will do ok w/ something like Fling or Dash (was planning on those under flap pockets to keep diaps/wipes to keep the inside more roomier for other stuff...

Sooo. after all that, I'm wondering if I should go for the Dash instead of Fling,,, or do I need something bigger? like a superstar or Be All, which are a bit out of my $ range. I really like hanging the bag on the stroller thought (had a duo knockoff and liked that feature). I feel like things are more in my reach when using the stroller, and would like a messenger style to put over my shoulder w/ kids. I like backpacks, but don't like having to pile stuff on top of each other.

Any opinions would be helpful! One day I'll find the perfect bag!

nfowife
04-28-2006, 02:44 PM
I've heard the newer flings (which you will be getting) have larger side pockets that will hold sippies. Why not wait and see how it is when it arrives? They should be arriving any day now!

sophiesmom
04-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh that will be great! Hopefully will come soon! I have my pacifier pod in brown/pink stripe to match, my pink nursing apron too, and want to get a diapees and wipees in pink disco dots!

Just curious though, do the Dashes have light interior?

hudsonam
04-28-2006, 03:25 PM
The Dash does not have a light interior, although I think the denim has a red interior. Otherwise I think it's the same color as the exterior... I think. Mine is.

bubbaray
04-28-2006, 04:51 PM
My denim dash has a red interior. My pink camo dash has a black interior. I think most of the dashes have a black interior.

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]

lmwbasye
04-29-2006, 06:34 AM
All Dashs have black interior except for the Denim ones which have a red interior.

Laura :)