PDA

View Full Version : Bag for Grandma?

Chaunacey
04-29-2006, 10:31 AM
My mother is going a little crazy about the birth of her first grandchild in three weeks. She has had very hurt feelings when I've tried to discourage her from buying more baby gear for her house (she already has bought a high chair, pack and play, swing, and a crib). I've decided to buy her a fully stocked bag for Mother's Day to show her that I am excited about her being a grandma too.

So, any recommendations for grandma? I guess we would need a smaller bag-- and mom definitely tends to like things on the more modern side of the fence. Budget-- less than $100, hopefully between $50-$60.

asmith130
04-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Look on the Yahoo babybags group. I think you could probably find either a Timi & Leslie Small Bebe or a JuJuBe Be Smart which are on the smaller size and don't really look like diaper bags. The Lexie Barnes Darling is another option for a smaller bag. The Lands End Little Tripper is another option too - depending on her style.

Have fun shopping! Amy

cynsteele
04-29-2006, 08:47 PM
I don't use a diaper bag all the time, I found a nice tote bag and use a Patemm pad inside it. Maybe find a nice tote bag and fill it with a patemm pad, and some other things?

Cynthia