PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Bauer Diaper Daypouch??

iujen94
04-29-2006, 02:09 PM
I haven't been able to find much info here on the Eddie Bauer Diaper Daypouch - anyone have this bag and have any thoughts on it? I wanted a little bag that would be good for a quick outing (to hold a spare pair of pants and underwear, a drink and a snack, maybe a toy or two and that's it) - I ordered the Lands End Little Tripper and that was a lot bigger than I wanted or expected. It looks like the Diaper Daypouch may be smaller? Also, what is the material like on the Diaper Daypouch? It says "nylon" - in one picture it looks ok, in another picture it looks like that cheap, shiny nylon that they use to make the free Similac bag that you get at the hospital. Thanks for any thoughts!

audball
04-29-2006, 04:39 PM
I had one that I sold on consignment and am now sort of regretting that I did (DS hopefully will potty train soon!). I did like it but I often found that the single sling wasn't perfect for me - I don't know if it's because I'm more "endowed" or what, but I would have preferred the backpack. I had an older version and the nylon was of a higher grade that the similac bags. I see that they have included a second bottle slot, which would have been nice.

It was comfortable and very compact. I don't have an LT to compare it to, but it was certainly one of the smaller bags I owned. I liked the phone holder on the strap and the two separate areas of the bag (one for mom's stuff and a larger one for kid stuff). Didn't use the slots in the very front, for cards and stuff because I was concerned about the velcro not holding, but it did hold pretty well after all these years....

ETA: I guess they changed the format so the bag is now a shoulder bag only. It's too bad, because if they made it into a backpack, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

nfowife
04-29-2006, 06:44 PM
The Silver Line Swagg is pretty much identical in size and shape to that bag. I wrote a review and posted extensive pics in this forum last week. It can fit all you are wanting and it's not big and bulky. I have a pic of it next to a LT if you would like me to post it for reference as well. Plus, it can be a messenger or a backpack.