PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville fabrics

jillmk
04-30-2006, 07:07 AM
Hi, I'm trying to decide on a Fleurville but can't decide on the fabrics. I've never seen these choices in person so I have a couple of questions. Does the white corduroy get dirty really easily? Are the interiors of the pink or blue choc. and white cord the same color? Also, in the wristlet, is the white cord a little more, um, giving maybe? So I could jam in a little more? Or would all of the fabrics be the same that way? Thank you so much!

nfowife
04-30-2006, 09:24 AM
The white cord has vinyl over it so it is wipeable and will not get dirty easily. The lining on all the sling totes is black or brown, except the new ogo which is silver. All the fabrics that are vinyl-covered will have the same give, the ballisic ones might be a little more stuffable since they don't have the vinyl overlay.

amiemarie7
05-01-2006, 11:16 AM
i have the white cord and love it. originally i was going to get a pink chocolate but didnt like the brown with the black strap. and the vinyl just looked better on the white cord. the inside is silver and i cant remember if the pink was either black or brown but def different from the white cord. as for getting dirty just got mine so dont know yet. only thing to get dirty is the silver bottom but i hope the feet help. i dont have a wristlet but i have only seen the white ones with a brown or tan strap that i dont think really goes with the silver and white of the white cord ST. i dont particulary notice a difference as far as giving with the bags but again havent seen the wristlets

jillmk
05-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Thank you both!!