PDA

View Full Version : Posh Ultimate or Bumble Bag Jessica

caleborriley
04-30-2006, 09:54 AM
I'm on the hunt for a great bag! I Like the PPB, but feel like everywhere I look someone has it...I really like the pix of the Posh and the Bumble Bag, but have not seen them in person...

Can anyone give me reviews of either or both! Pros/Cons....and where can I get the Posh online?

Thanks!

Kristen
due in July!

tmrbwilson1998
04-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Hi, Kristen! First off, congrats on the almost-here baby! I have never had any of these bags, but I have heard mixed reviews on the Posh. Some say it is a bit boxy and have recommended the Lexie Barnes Superstar, which is not convertible, but is laid out horizontally and thus, easier to organize and such. Some moms swear by their Posh and how great it is. Personally, I have ordered the LB bag and have been on the search for a Posh in a color I like for several weeks, since many of the online boutiques have sold out of many of their colors.

Just in case you have not seen this past review, here is a link:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=20393&mesg_id=20393&page=

You can order Posh thru the poshbaby.com website and also thru Julie at Precious Personalities - preciouspersonalities.com. I am almost positive she is a member here and is also on the Yahoo babybags board - she is great to work with! I also remember that Shower Your Baby (showeryourbaby.com) had them. The new line is coming out in July maybe, so it is difficult to find a lot of the patterns on the current line right now since they have been around for a while. Also, ebay has several right now, incuding a 3 of the stripe varieties and the Finn pattern.

HTH!
Tina

caleborriley
05-01-2006, 07:18 AM
Thanks for your help Tina!!

DAKnits
05-01-2006, 07:23 AM
I have the Bumble Bag Jessica, although I am selling it right now on Babybags Swap. I only used 2-3 times b/c at the time I bought it, I also bought the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy backpack, and the PBB has a very large main compartment that allows me to stuff a ton in there (although it gets totally lost b/c there is no organization to speak of). In fact I just bought the Silver Line Convertible bag to replace the PBB because I really can't stand the lack of organization, and because I am such a heavy packer, I need a bag that I can really dump stuff in. It hasn't arrived yet, so I can't tell you how it compares yet.

What I love about the Jessica:
For the space and room it gives you, it is very lightweight. I love that it's not bulky -- my PBB is very bulky even with nothing in it, and I don't need to add more bulk to the ever increasing number of items I stuff in my bag!

GREAT organization! I wish my PBB had the same organization! Great layout for me, lots of pockets to keep everything organized and separate.

LOVE having a convertible bag -- I always find the need to carry the bag differently depending on what I'm doing and what else I have to bring.

My only con are that I am such a heavy packer, I just can't accomodate what I bring. It's not a structured bag so it won't let me stuff it to the brim -- it won't close when I do that. That said, it is too big for most moms I know with kids my daughter's age (20 months), so you have to understand just how heavy a packer I am. I would be embarrased to list what I have with my all day, but email me if you want the laundry list to get an idea! LOL!