PDA

View Full Version : Timi & Leslie Mommy Chic

patti_b
05-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Hi again,

Is anyone familiar with the Timi & Leslie Mommy Chic bag? I can't find any good description/pictures of the inside pockets and can't find it in a store either.

I'm looking for a nice leather diaper bag as I want it to serve as both my purse and diaper bag. I don't want to carry 2 bags. If anyone has any other suggestions (hopefully less $$!!), please let me know. We have a 3 year old and 6 month old, so it needs to be roomy and well organized.

Also, has anyone used the Purseket (link below)?. It's an organizer that goes in a regular handbag or tote. It looks promising. I could put this in a leather bag I already have.

http://purseket.com/products.shtml

Thanks in advance!

Patti

MichelleRC
05-01-2006, 06:46 PM
I have the berry one! I use it as a purse/diaper bag for my 3 1/2 year old and 20 month old (& me). It is very roomy but doesn't look huge when you carry it. It actually lays pretty flat against the body. There are plenty of pockets including 2 insulated bottle/cup pockets inside, as well as 3 or 4 other interior pockets. Outside there are 2 pockets on the side for cell/keys and 2 slip pockets.
I also recently used it as a work bag & took it to a meeting without kids and got several compliments from people who had no idea it was a baby bag.
It is a great bag! Let me know if you have any other questions.

patti_b
05-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

Do any of the pockets on the inside fit diapers & wipes?

It looks like a beautiful bag and I've been drooling over it (probably the chocolate one). I think the berry one is prettier but I'm afraid it won't be as versatile. I was just nervous about ordering it sight unseen without feedback.

MichelleRC
05-02-2006, 09:22 AM
The inside has 1 large slip pocket across the back and 2 large elasticized pockets across the front that are perfect for diapers and wipes.
The chocolate is gorgeous!

pearl12970
03-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi Michelle,

Would it be possible for you to email some pics of the Mommy Chic bag ?

My email is [email protected]

TIA,
Pearl