PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired of my small diaper/bottle bag!

chiqanita
05-02-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm ready to transition from our 2 diaper bags, an extra large Eddie Bauer and a smaller one, to something more "toddler friendly."

I have one diaper bag for diapers, toys, extra clothes, etc...and another one I used just for bottles/sippies, snacks and my personal belongings. I am ready to start carrying either my own purse and some sort of bag for the boys or something that I can use for both. I was thinking about one of the Kipling backpacks or a Coach bag. I need something that can hold 4 sippies (2 milk/2 water), snacks for two, a toy for each, a couple of diapers plus changing necessities, and maybe my wallet and phone.

Anyone use something they love? How about something you hate! I need some direction because I don't want to end up getting a handbag and a backpack.

Thanks for you help!

DAKnits
05-04-2006, 12:24 AM
The Land's End Triple Compartment Backpack will definitely fit your stuff -- I just got this, and it also has a Mommy pocket. I think it's a medium sized backpack, but others think it is huge. It depends on how heavy a packer you are. If that's too large, the SilverLine Convertible Backpack may also fit everything. I am expecting one in the mail any day now, and can tell you once I get it. There's also the Short Haul Baby Sherpa that a lot of people love.

I also don't like carrying two bags around with me -- I was carrying a diaper bag plus a cooler for a long time, until DD stopped formula.

HTH!

dhano923
05-05-2006, 04:01 AM
I use a Skip Hop Duo for short errands. You can hold 3 cups/bottles in the outer pockets and then a couple in the inner pockets. There are 2 smaller zipper pockets on top -- I use one for snacks and the other one for my wallet and keys. (There is a separate cell phone pocket on the side). There is also an outer pocket for a changing pad, diapers and wipes, and I keep extra toys, change of clothes, etc in the main compartment.