PDA

View Full Version : I decided to buy the Be Small!

hudsonam
05-03-2006, 03:02 PM
I got a great deal on a NWT Be Small in the color I've been wanting - brown/robin. Hopefully the strap won't be too big of an issue for me, but at $30 less than retail, I couldn't pass it up. If anyone wants, I'll post pictures when I get it! :-) I can't wait!

I know I'd probably love the Little Tripper, but it isn't "fun" looking, KWIM? I'm sure I'll end up getting one at some point though. :)

hudsonam
05-06-2006, 08:50 PM
I got my Be Small and I love it! I haven't packed it up yet, but FYI, I am able to wear it messenger style. It's not something you'd want to do all day, but if you need to chase a toddler around for a few minutes, it's possible. I am 5'6". I'm short-waisted and don't have a huge chest, so that may help.

Anyway, if anyone wants a detailed review and/or pics, let me know!

pinkmomagain
05-08-2006, 03:11 PM
I am so curious to see what this looks like! I tried googling this bag, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone post pix or a link?

TIA,

Gina

nfowife
05-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Gina,
www.ju-ju-be.com shows the bags and their features.

pinkmomagain
05-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Thanks so much!
G

MegND95
05-09-2006, 05:27 PM
I would love to see some pictures. I am debating between this bag and the Be Smart. I have three kids, but only one in diapers (and hopefully not for too much longer!) I am by no means a pack horse, so would like something to hold my stuff, plus a few diapers and sippy cups. Not sure which of these two bags would be better.

Thanks!

hudsonam
05-10-2006, 09:56 AM
I think you'd need something bigger than the Be Small. I can fit one sippy cup, a travel case of wipes, two or three diapers and a snack bag of cheerios/crackers and not much else. You could fit a couple other small items if you pack it very precisely, but it doesn't hold very much. I tried to put one change of clothes in and it just wasn't possible. The "mommy pocket" was able to hold my Coach wristlet, but wouldn't hold a wallet much thicker than that. HTH!