PDA

View Full Version : Got my Double Duo and am LOVING it!!!!

mommato2boys
05-10-2006, 09:04 AM
I ordered a Duo double or Double duo (whichever!!!), and am loving this new bag. First let me say that this bag is big!!! Which I love!!! I never find bags that are big enough for me. I pack a lot, since I am away from my house everyday all day long (I have my own business and the baby comes with me everyday). This bag fit all my stuff out of my vera bradley bag and still has some room!!! I can easily see this bag for two kids. I love the zippered top, so stuff doesn't fall out. I love the tote handles OR the shoulder strap!!!! Very nice bonus. The three pockets on the front are magnentic, I put stuff that I need quickly in there. The main zipper pocket has at least five sid pockets (I don't have the bag in front of me right now, so I am going off memory!!!). One side, diapers and all your diaper supplies fit nicely and makes it easy to find. The other side are mesh pockets, good for toys. I packed three changes of clothes, 6-7 size 5 diapers, wipes, a receiving blanket (never know when you need a blanket, a rain protector, a diaper changer, or to put down on the car seat!!) several truck toys (5-7). The side pocket for bottles are nice, mesh though with a draw string to tighen them, they seem a little shallow for a water bottle, but it hasn't fallen out so maybe not. The back pocket on the bag has a changing pad in it. And then has another little slip pocket next to it. Also it has another zippered compartment, smaller, for mom stuff. This is a big bag, but does not feel big since it is slim. It fit all my stuff from my vera bradley baby bag, and had room left over and is not as stuffed looking as my vera bradley bag. The material is more durable, typical skip hop material. I got the camo print, because I LOVE camo prints, sporty and boyish which is great since I have two boys!! And Dad doesn't mind carrying the bag either!!!!
I highly recommend this bag!! I liked the expo, but didn't like that it didn't zip, and the baby would get into the bag and take stuff out. I liked the Dash but it was not big enough for me at all!!! this bag is big, but does not have a black hole effect at all. Everything is very easy to find. I ordered my directly from the company, and it came really really fast!!!
I will try and take some pictures later on today when DH brings that baby and the bag back!!!!

amp
05-10-2006, 09:23 AM
I'd love to see a size comparison pic of some other bags so I can visualize it's size in my head. Like up against a regular skip hop or a Mothership or a LE bag or something. I just need a point of reference.

Thanks!

mommato2boys
05-10-2006, 09:38 AM
I don't have the bag right now, so I can't help with pictures, BUT....
this bag is wider than the vera bradley bag and the Landsend DIA bag, but it is slimmer. Although I think it holds more, one because it has so many nice pockets and two, I think the landsend DIA is not that stuffable due to the way it closes.
I wouldn't go as far to say it is like two duos beside one another, but it is definately a duo and half at least!
If you want a big bag, this is great. It is big without bulk. I know a lot of people will say that a bag is big, and then I get a bag, and *I* don't think it is big. This is big. I will try and post some pictures later.