PDA

View Full Version : Backpack with stroller loops (other than Bumble Bags Madeline?)

secchick
05-15-2006, 09:14 AM
I absolutely LOVE my Bumble Bags Madeline and it was everything I could hope for in a bag. I like the backpack to keep my hads free to deal with DD the convenience of the velcro stroller straps. Unfortunately, my bag has some quality issues and after less than 2 months of light use, one of the backpack straps has pulled from the top of the bag and frayed. It looks like the strap wasn't properly secured in the seam. I emailed Bumble Bags about it and sent them pictures, and they immediately offered to repair or replace it if I ship it back to them.

I am still wondering if there is another backpack with convenient to use stroller loops. I would like to have another option with the same versatility.

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. TIA!

maurenemm
05-15-2006, 11:08 AM
I don't know very many diaper bags but I did see a Maggi BeBe backpack with stroller loops and is made of a coated canvas. But, it looks very different from the Madeline (it looks more like a traditional backback.) They are hard to find online but I did just see one on Ebay that has some great pics. (Search for "maggi" under baby, diaper bags.) Unfortunately, ebay doesn't have the best maggi print, IMO - hibiscus but you can see that here: http://www.secret-hearts.com/maggib/maggibebe/index.htm . (Can you tell I want this backpack? haha)

I bet there are several other backpacks with stroller loops...

secchick
05-15-2006, 01:23 PM
That IS cute! I also found out that Ju-Ju-Be is going to be making some changes to their designs and will be adding stroller loops to their Fall 2006 bags!

asmith130
05-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Depending on the type of stroller you have, you can put carabiner clips on the stroller and use any backpack that has a place to clip them. My MBUD has 2 carabiners on it and I am able to clip my Ju-Ju-Be packabe on it.