PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a clutterbag messenger style?

sophiesmom
05-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Since the Fling didn't work for me, I'm back to square one looking for a new bag. One thing I'm considering is a clutterbag. They have one that is messenger style with an adjustable strap (would kind of hang high on my stroller like a Fling would clipped). It looks like a decent size. Was just wondering if anyone has one and how they like it.

Thanks!

jeannine6
05-17-2006, 02:23 PM
I have one.

I love it. Just enough pockets, adjustable strap, magnet closure. I hang mine on my stroller all the time, the adjustable strap is perfect for that.

It's not huge inside, but it's big enough. Normally, I stuff it with 4 bottles (regular, water bottles and sippy cups) 2 on the outside and two on the inside. My Diapees and Wipees, a bowl, some jarred food, a powder formula container, a burp cloth, an extra change of clothes, some small toys, bags, bibs, and a few other small assorted things that make their way in there. My changing pad gets folded up and placed in the large outer pocket.

It has taken some abuse and held up fantastically so far. I'm happy with mine.

Janie is very nice. I told her which fabrics I liked and she made me a bag based on that.

sophiesmom
05-17-2006, 02:45 PM
wow , sounds like you have a good amount in there! does the bag stand up on it's own?

thanks!

sophiesmom
05-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Also, do you have any pics you could post/email?

jeannine6
05-22-2006, 04:00 PM
I don't have any handy. We're having a really havoc-filled week, but I'll see if I can take pics of it tonight.