PDA

View Full Version : Lexie Barnes Superstar or Skip Hop Duo Double??

Mommy2Anastasia
05-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I need the help of other diaperbag freaks. LOL. In October we are going to have 2 babies only 14 months apart and our current diaper bags will just not cut it at all.

After visiting many multiples sites everyone seemed to recommend 2 bags either the Skip Hop Duo Double or the Lexie Barnes Superstar.

So I was wondering what everyone on here thinks of these bags and if you had to choose between them which one would you pick?? Why??

Thanks so much,
Amy

BellaGirl
05-23-2006, 07:16 AM
I went with the skip hop duo double because for the price of LB Superstar, I wanted a fabric that I could love and they just don't have any!! I had high hopes back in march/april? when they were coming out with new colors and I was so terribly disappointed. So I went with the skip hop duo double. 2nd baby isn't here yet, so I can't comment on how well it works for two...but there is LOTS of room left over with packing for one, so I don't see it being a problem. The best thing about the skip hops is that I like to keep dipes and wipes in the front pockets...so I never even have to open the bag for diaper changes. I love that feature so much so that I'm willing to overlook its utilitarian appearance.

mommato2boys
05-23-2006, 04:02 PM
I don't have the LB Superstar so I can't comment on that one. But I have the Duo Double and love it!!! It has plenty of room. Sportier appearance which I like. I have the camo print. I love it!!! I love a sporty bag. And DH doesn't mind carrying it either!
I find the duo double to have lots of room, very well organized. Durable. And I LOVE the multi straps, tote or messenger strap. Love this bag!!!!

bigheadmac
05-27-2006, 12:31 PM
I have both and have not even packed the SS because I love the SH double so much.
It really is a great well organized bag with lots and lots of room.The option of tote or messenger is also great. Also depends if you prefer a zippered top or the big front flap of the SS.Some people really do not like that option while others love it. So it is all a matter of preference. Another good large one is the Posh Ultimate.It also has the option of wearing it as a backpack.Although it is pricey at 175.00.
Good luck,
Tammy
www.grammasplace.biz