PDA

View Full Version : Do I want/"need" a Darling AND a Be Small?

iujen94
05-21-2006, 01:24 PM
So I pre-ordered the new Lexie Barnes Darling in Neptune and, while waiting for it, discovered the Ju-Ju-Be Be Small, which I've already ordered, received and LOVE. Now I'm debating - is there any justification for keeping the Be Small AND still getting the Darling, or are they basically the same bag in terms of size, usefulness, etc. (such that I should just call up and cancel my order for the Darling)? I've already used the Be Small, so that one isn't going back. Any thoughts????

tmrbwilson1998
05-21-2006, 04:34 PM
I have had both of these at the same time, and for my personal use, found them to be a bit different.

The Be Small was a different style, more handbaggish - I felt very put-together with or without the babies! It was very compact and not too stuffable. I think the Be Small would be great long-term...even when your little one is 4 and needs just a sippy or snack, the Be Small could do the trick!

I found the Darling to be along the lines of a medium bag...I could easily pack it for my 3yo and 9mo and stuff it to the gills. Although the Darling has great organization like the Be Small and looks great whether packed or half-empty, I still put them in different categories.

I think that if you are looking for more of a handbag that can be dressed up, as well as a more stuffable, fun bag, you should keep both!

HTH!
Tina