PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bags

KimberleyDawn
05-24-2006, 10:00 AM
www.petuniapicklebottom.com

I love these bags and I was looking for any feedback on them!

TIA!

hudsonam
05-24-2006, 10:31 AM
They are very popular bags here and very good quality. I think as long as you don't mind the fact that it has to be dry cleaned, and can be considered a little bit delicate since the fabric is that brocade material, then you'll love it. I think they have the potential for getting snags. Kecci is a less expensive version if you're interested. HTH!

KimberleyDawn
05-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Ohhh thank you!

samantha546
05-25-2006, 12:32 AM
I love my PPB bag but it doesn't stand up to heavy wear and tear. Plus, the velcro is a pain. But I love it.

IMO, the Kecci doesn't compare. Then again, I'm partial to the PPB ;)

JeannieMN
05-25-2006, 07:13 AM
I'm falling in love with these bags too!

Does anyone know the best place online to purchase? Or any coupon codes?? I would love to get a backpack in Spring Roll....

THANKS!

audball
05-25-2006, 09:50 AM
raspberryandsage.com has a promotion for 20% off qualifying items and I think the qualifying items include the PPBs. Code is: SPRING20 and valid through 5/31/06. Type in the comments section that you are from out of state and they remove sales tax too!

JeannieMN
05-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Bummer, the code doesn't include PPB....

:(

babybear
05-25-2006, 06:53 PM
Babystyle has a code for $10 off every $50. I bought a PPB and saved $30. The code is GETAWAY. The Shrimp Roll is hard to come by only certain stores carry it (not babystyle). I think I am going to get an OCC in the Tan Dragon which is the same print.

HTH,

audball
05-25-2006, 07:48 PM
I know that both sites had codes working for PPBs earlier this month. My guess is that someone tipped off PPB, who have very stringent guidelines about sale prices of their bags, and they squelched the deal(s) :( ...sorry, ladies...

Club924
05-26-2006, 02:27 PM
i love the bag as well...i didn't start using it until DD was around 11 months or so b/c it wasn't large enough. but now that she's a little older, i don't have to pack so much stuff and the PPB bag is just the right size.

i just bought a PPB bag for my girlfriend at nordstrom and they have 3 designs that are exclusive only to the store (well, that's what the salesgirl told me). i can't find pixs of them and have never seen them anywhere, so PPB must've struck a deal with nordie's to sell these designs exclusively to them.

mom22boys
05-28-2006, 10:42 AM
I love my ppb but like others have said it doesn't stand up to heavy wear and tear. I have a few snags on my bag but nothing major. The one downside to it tho is the lack of organization in the bag...in my bag it's a bottomless pit...lol. I love how it's nice and big and can carry all of my junk. :)

Carrie