PDA

View Full Version : Someone please bid against me!

hudsonam
05-24-2006, 01:41 PM
I did a total impulse bid on ebay for an Origami tote in turquoise and brown. It's gorgeous, but my husband is going to kill me, especially since we just ordered two new strollers. Someone please bid against me (as of last night I was still the only bidder; not sure about today)! I don’t know what I was thinking.

pampamz
05-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Aack! Sorry, I can't do it but I feel your pain. There have been several auctions where it gets down to the wire and I get a little antsy about actually winning...eBay is too dangerous!

Try posting on the baby bags swap site (maybe x-post to the Lounge too) if you are desperate. If you need the link to the swap put a post up and I'll find it.

:o

hudsonam
05-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Thanks! I posted on babybags, and someone might be bidding on it. LOL!

MNmomtobe
05-24-2006, 08:30 PM
I know you're not supposed to but couldn't you retract your bid if you really don't want the item?

hudsonam
05-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Yea, I could probably, but I don't want to get bad feedback. It's not that expensive, so it won't be the end of the world... Maybe I can push off the payment until my credit card starts over the new month. I guess it can't hurt to ask the seller, if I do win it.