PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an IMSTILLME bag? backpack or tote?

winterbaby
05-25-2006, 08:37 PM
I posted the other day about needing a convertible bag and came across these 2 options. I searched the archives and most of the posts are from a few years ago so I thought I'd see if anyone is using an imstillme bag now? How do you like it as a convertible bag?

thanks!

MNmomtobe
05-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Did you get one of these? Let me know what you think.
I have been debating myself over whether or not to get one of these. Love that it doesn't look like a diaper bag and the fact that the satchel (the one I'm considering) has a zip top. I may decide to get one today since the babyage coupon expires tonight! According to the description on babyage it has 6 interior pockets and 2 exterior. I didn't find the i'mstillme website pictures of the interior all that helpful. When it's stuffed with things, it was hard for me to tell the # of pockets.
The one thing worrying me is I don't think diaper bags are a returnable item at babyage and most people have never heard of this bag. So if I didn't like it, I don't think resale would be very good.

winterbaby
05-30-2006, 06:23 AM
thanks for responding!
i checked out babyage and it seems the imstillme bags they have are not ready to order. The piggybacks can't be worn as a backpack either...I emailed the owner of imstillme who told me her convertible backpacks are the So Big and the XL Tote.

Let me know how you like yours if you do get one!

MNmomtobe
05-30-2006, 10:05 PM
I decided not to get it right now. I have spent enough money on other things! Yeah, I know the satchels can't convert to backpacks but I really liked the style anyway. The tote looks cute too.
When I went on the babyage website it does look like they are in stock and ready to be shipped but they only have the satchel and the tote styles.

BTW, I found this post on a search: http://www.onceuponalife.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-20158.html

winterbaby
06-04-2006, 02:18 PM
thanks for the link!